There are currently e-mail addresses for about 1,800 U.S.-based fleet owners, managers and other key personnel in The Transportation Alliance's database that we use for our membership, event and other promotions. We add new addresses all of the time and regularly update or delete those that produce bounce backs. Our list is as fresh as possible and now, it's available to you in the form of an e-blast.
What Is an E-Blast?
It is an e-mail written by you that we send on your behalf to our list of U.S.-based operator personnel. Each e-mail includes our header and footer and is sent from the e-mail address we use for almost all of our own promotions.
What Your Options Are
- Text Only
- The Transportation Alliance lays out the e-mail.
- E-mail will include a call-to-action button and The Transportation Alliance logo, both of which are built into the e-mail template.
- Text and Graphics
- You lay out the e-mail.
- E-mail will include your graphics, plus a call-to-action button and the e-blast program's logo, both of which are built into the e-mail template.
When E-mails Are Sent
- Dates are assigned once full payment is received.
- One e-mail is sent per week.
- E-mails are sent on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, except for holidays and during the weeks of our annual meetings:
- Spring Conference & Expo
- Legislative Fly-In / Mid-Year Board Meeting
- Annual Convention & Expo
What You Do
- Decide if you want to send an e-mail with text only or with text and graphics
- Provide the following:
- For an e-mail with text only:
- Typed body content with one hyperlink (webpage or e-mail)
- For an e-mail with text and graphics:
- Designed ad submitted as a PDF and PNG
- Size: 8.5 in. w. x 11 in. h.
- Resolution: High (print compatible)
- Please note: Avoid using small font sizes in your graphic to ensure text will be clear and readable.
- Call-to-action button
- Typed text (e.g., Sign Up Today!)
- Webpage or e-mail address
- For all e-mails:
- Typed subject line
- Typed preheader subject line
- Three preferred distribution dates (see "When E-mails Are Sent" above). We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee you will receive one of those dates, especially in the last few weeks before an annual meeting.
- Complete billing contact information
- Full payment within three business days of your invoice being generated or prior to your earliest preferred distribution date, whichever comes first
- The Transportation Alliance's Members: $300 per e-mail
- Nonmembers: $405 per e-mail
To Place Your Order ...
- Send everything listed under "What You Do" (above) except for the payment to email@example.com.
- The Transportation Alliance will review your content for relevance to the industry and send you an invoice.
- You pay the invoice with a credit card online or by check through the mail or overnight delivery. Payment is due within three business days of the invoice being generated or prior to your earliest preferred distribution date, whichever comes first.
- The Transportation Alliance confirms your distribution date.