. . . the podcast for the for-hire transportation industry
Featuring interviews with transportation leaders and issue experts, this 30-minute program brings listeners information and insight on a range of topics, from current events in the industry to innovations shaping the future of for-hire fleets.
To access an individual episode or subscribe, visit
- Sixty Million Dollar Man - Sep. 2019
- Robots, Threats and Alligators - Mar. 2019
- Centennial in Vegas, Uber Moratorium in NYC - Oct. 2018
- Tragedy and Triumph - Jun. 2018
- Moving Fleets Forward - Mar. 2018