For fleet operators and brokers based outside the U.S.
Sign Up Today & Save 2/3 on Your 2020 Dues!
(Offer available only to the first 50 operators to apply for membership)
The Transportation Alliance is pleased to announce the launch of our Professional Fleet Development Scholarship, which will fund two-thirds of your 2020 dues for a Comprehensive membership. And better yet, there are no extra steps--just be among the first 50 to apply for membership!
We know these are challenging times for operators. We also know how important it is for fleet executives to stay informed of the latest developments in our industry. That's why, for a limited time, 50 lucky fleet operator executives who are not current members of TTA can take advantage of this new fund. No matter your fleet size, we'll cover two-thirds of your dues for 2020!
Comprehensive Membership Benefits
- You designate one representative and up to two key staff members to receive the following benefits:
Media Watch and Transportation Insights e-newsletters
- Access to
- Workplace to communicate with fellow operators
- the members-only Resource Center
- our Quick Research Survey Program
- our staff for questions or assistance
- Legislative Alert and Special Report e-bulletins
- Eligibility to serve on the board of directors and most committees
- Your organization has access to the the following:
- Marketing tools through Ride Local
- Discounts, where available, from vendors participating in PERKS
- Everyone at your organization is able to do the following:
- Access the online Membership Directory
- Pay members-only rates to
- attend educational and networking events
- purchase other services and products offered by us
- Organizations providing service directly to the public are listed in Find a Ride
Your Membership Dues
Annual dues are based on the number of vehicles operating in your organization's system.
|Total # of Vehicles||Total Fee / Your Fee|
|1 to 49||$487/$162|
|50 to 99||$887/$296|
|100 or more vehicles||$1,487/$496|